Tuesday, October 26, 2010

i know what i want

our life is full of emotions
we could be upset for this moment
we could be laughing later on
need not to be confuse
this is your life
you should know what yourself doing
you should know better than anybody else
what would you like in your life
you..your own is the one who should control your life
you need not to explain to everyone else
if a person who know you well
they shouldn't have say anything
they should have stay by your side
to support whatever you wanna do
to assist you to climb up high
i know what i want
i know what i am doing 
i know it best for myself
just stay with me
or wait me at the border
i wish i could have reach there all by myself
no matter how long it takes
no matter how much to pay
i know what's good for me
i know what i want
i want to achieve it by myself
just for once
at least something that i'm clear about
something that im looking for
i just wish to have no regrets in my life
you have your target
and i have mine
so let me do it if we are in the different path
do not stop me
same as i wouldn't stop you
go for yours
and i will go for mine
see you at the border someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment