About Me

My photo

我相信简单就是快乐,希望能够寻找属于自己的世界。。。

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

kickboxing


finally decided to attend kickboxing class
this is my very first time
im so excited
wondering what is it about
herm,..such a tiring exercise
an exercise with a little of aerobic dance
but this is more to self defense
i felt like fainted because of oxygen deficit
but of coz i didn't
i think is such a long time i did not really work out
that is the reason why i feel like fainted
i think i should have build up my physical strength
so that i could do much better in the next and future class
i have decided to do more body work out
time to stop my unhealthy life style before it is too late
i have set my target
i want to get back to my previous body
before everyone laughing at my size
since i have broad body
so i should not have too much fats on my body
or else it doesn't looks good at all
i knew it so i wanna fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment