Monday, December 13, 2010

my actual bday

it's another year of birthday
the 13 dec 2010
this is my 22nd b'day
first time ever i wanted to celebrate for myself
so have been asking around if anyone is in town 
so glad that most bestties are around
wanted to book for a buffet lunch
but whichever that recommended by friends are fully book
so decided to have lunch at MOF in Bugis Junction
which i think they sell nice food
and i like the environment too

Sushimi ( how to spell sia?? )

 Emily's order
chicken on the pan with tempura set
( name given by me,..hehe )

 soba with mix vege tempura

i only mange to snap 3
which everybody is so hungry
they just can't wait to eat

thanks Rebecca for the delicious cake
and also a cute Pooh bear b'day balloon 





 make a wish
hope it comes true!!



girls who make my day
thanks for everything - Rebecca
thanks for your visit - Justina
thanks for attending altho not well - Emily
thanks for your lovely camera - Eirene

love it
it would be best without the little girl behind me

this is it
my sweet 22nd birthday!!
thanks all for the wishes
thanks for the presents
thanks for all the loves ~~
i had a great one ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment