About Me

My photo

我相信简单就是快乐,希望能够寻找属于自己的世界。。。

Monday, September 21, 2009

whatever?!?

just came back from City Hall
meeting with Erika
had dinner and some drinks
first time tasting port
which taste so strong...opps
and i started to feel fainted after my 2nd drink
** wink wink **
this is my very first time i drink and i feel drunk
which is not totally losing my conscious
but is like fainted....lol
but it was fine after a while
come home read my friend's blog
and i realise most of my friend were using black as their background
and im the only one with white background
erm,..i use to used black but not now anymore
because i felt very 'down' to see black so often
haha...just some mindset
but i might use something else to replace my moody day
some words instead??...whatever it is....

No comments:

Post a Comment