Sunday, June 13, 2010

11th June in Ipoh

birthday girl ~ Shin Mei
a primary school friend of mine
not too close but we have common friend
it was a friday night
suppose to meet up this common friend
she was about to attend shin mei's bday
so she invited me to go together
yo...karaoke and football theme party
sounds interested
i don't have any jersey but i attended
without jersey without a present
hope she don't mind...hehe

this is the common friend i were saying
Siau Huey
a friend since primary school
use to stay 2 street away from my house
but i have shifted to a new place
so no longer nearby
but we will meet up mostly everytime im home in ipoh
until recently she got a bf
so her time no longer free for me
how disappointed....lol

honestly since the day i knew her
i didn't know her full name
but we call her Leng Kar
not sure whether is this the way to spell her name
anyway i juz need to call out her name
so be it...hehehe
tell you what??
she has a very nice voice
saying to sing at Station 1 in Ipoh sooner or later
so don't forget to support my friend once in a while ya??

and the photos below
were when everybody start playing with my spec






and let's have a photo of the whole group of us



and before we leave
that's the end of 11th June
HAPPY BIRTHDAY again to Shin Mei!!

2 comments:

  1. oh~~babe~~finally ur blog got my photo~~ahaha~~next time i will try my best to meet up with u^^

    xiao hui here^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh~~babe~~finally ur blog got my photo~~ahaha~~next time i will try my best to meet up with u^^

    xiao hui here

    ReplyDelete